- You can get 10% discount, if you opt for yearly payment option.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime.
- Anyone to whom you privately share your workspaces, tables(data), reports and dashboards is counted as a 'User'.
- All users will get a separate account for login.
- You (Administrator) can control user access to your workspaces, tables, reports & dashboards and their permission to handle other operations.
- A Report is a collective term that refers to a chart, pivot table, tabular or summary view in SkyDesk Reports.
- A Dashboard is a collection of reports embedded in a single page. It provides a snapshot view of your key business data for quick and easy data analysis / visualization.
- Workspaces are workspaces that enable to logically group the data you load, reports and dashboards you create and users you collaborate with.
- You can also purchase extra rows as an add-on.
- Query tables helps in creating powerful and flexible reports with SQL (Structured Query Language) Queries.
- SkyDesk Reports Emailing feature allows you to email reports immediately or schedule them for periodic mailing.
- Database owners can do any operation in that workspace as the Administrator, except deleting the workspace.
- Users accessing these URLs need not have a SkyDesk account.
- Not highly secure, as it's generated based on a random key, hence can be accessed by anyone who knows the URL.
- Useful for embedding reports in web applications/pages.
- You can access all your workspaces via HTTPS.
- Show/Hide "Powered By SkyDesk Reports" message while embedding reports.
- Download backed up data as Zip files.
- Access your reports and dashboards in iPad. Other mobile platforms/devices to be supported soon.
- Data from SkyDesk CRM will be automatically synchronized into SkyDesk Reports.
- Offers 100+ insightful sales analytics reports & dashboard by default.
- Easily create your own insightful reports & dashboards on CRM data.
- Data from SkyDesk Projects will be automatically synchronized into SkyDesk Reports for analysis & reporting.
- Offers 50+ default reports and dashboards capturing key & essential project metrics.
- Users can easily create their own ad hoc reports & dashboards.
- Data from SkyDesk BugTracker will be automatically synchronized into SkyDesk Reports for analysis & reporting.
- Offers 50+ default reports and dashboards capturing the essential metrics.
- Data from SkyDesk Recruit will be automatically synchronized into SkyDesk Reports for analysis & reporting
- Supports reporting over custom fields
- Users can easily create their own ad hoc reports & dashboards
- SkyDesk Creator is integrated with SkyDesk Reports by default.
- Data from SkyDesk Creator can further be analyzed by creating more reports using SkyDesk Reports.
- From flat files like CSV, TSV, XLS, XLSX, HTML, TXT etc.,
- From unauthenticated and authenticated Web URL feeds
- From JSON feeds.
- Workspaces could be installed in your local network or hosted.
- Upload data from databases like MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, SQLite, DB2, SQL Azure, Amazon RDS etc.,
- Upload directly from SkyDesk Docs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- APIs to import/add/modify/delete data, share reports, export reports and do much more.
- Offers client libraries in Java, Python and other popular languages.
- Plan based usage metering is applicable.
- Data from Salesforce CRM will be automatically synchronized into SkyDesk Reports.