Frequently Asked Questions: About Paid Plans
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions about Paid Plans and answers to those questions. Check to see if your questions are among those listed here before you purchase a Paid Plan.
To check frequently asked questions and answers about functions or services, see Frequently Asked Questions.
- How do I purchase a Paid Plan?
- Application Process describes the process from application to purchase.
- What do Paid Plans include? Where can I purchase them?
- Currently, SkyDesk Mail, Docs, Cards, Support, Reports, Projects, Creator and CRM are services in which Paid Plans are offered. For more details, see Paid Plans. You can purchase them through Request Form. Note that you cannot purchase them at our sales division, sales companies, or dealerships.
- When are Paid Plans charged?
- New subscription charges will apply on the first business day of the month following the month of your purchase.
The payment of any balance owing due to plan modification will be on the first business day of the month following the month of your modification. For more details on timing, see Payment.
- What if an error occurs during a payment made by credit card?
- If an error occurs during you first attempt at a credit card transaction, an error notification will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
The transaction will be re-processed on the first business day, eight days after the first transaction error.
Note that it will be compulsory for your plan to be downgraded to the Free Plan if an error still occurs in the second transaction.
- Does any user have purchasing authority?
- Purchasing authority will differ according to the application purchased.
Application Administrator CRM Primary Contact in CRM Support Primary Contact in Support Mail/Docs/Cards Super Administrator in SkyDesk Organization Reports Anyone can purchase a paid plan for SkyDesk Reports. If you would like to use SkyDesk CRM integration, you need to to be a representative (a primary contact) of a CRM Organization. Projects The portal owner in Projects Creator Anyone can purchase a paid plan for SkyDesk Creator
- What payment methods are accepted?
- We only accept credit card payment using the following cards: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express(Japan only).
- Will I receive a receipt?
- We do not provide a receipt. We will send a Payment Confirmation e-mail when payment by credit card is completed.
- Can I change the purchaser?
- You can change the purchaser of paid applications except Reports and Creator. Only an administrator in each application can be a purchaser. You will need to change the administrator before changing the purchaser.
Application Administrator CRM Primary Contact in CRM Support Primary Contact in Support Mail/Docs/Cards Super Administrator in SkyDesk Organization Reports Unchaneable Projects The portal owner in Projects Creator Unchaneable
- Until when can I cancel my order?
- You will be able to cancel your purchase before the 20th day of the month of purchase. Note that you will not be able to cancel your purchase if it was completed on the 21st or later.
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- "Fuji Xerox SkyDesk" will appear.
- How can I change the registered credit card?
- You can change your credit card from Credit Card Registration/Update.
- How is credit card information protected?
- Credit card information of customers is protected with SSL encryption, and billing is implemented with secure credit card payment services in compliance with the PCI DSS standards. SkyDesk utilizes GMO PAYMENT GATEWAY within Japan, and PayPal Pte. Ltd. for billing in Singapore and Australia. Fuji Xerox does not directly handle or retain credit card information.
- How long is the subscription period?
- It is for six months. Your subscription will be renewed automatically unless you request a cancellation or modification of a plan.
- How can I modify a plan?
- You can modify a plan from Here.
Application Process describes the process to modify a plan.
Regarding the payment cycle after plan modification, see Payment Cycle.
- How can I check my current subscription?
- To check your subscription status, see Purchase History.
- Can I cancel my subscription during the subscription period?
- We do not accept cancellation or refund during the term of subscription. You will be able to cancel your purchase if it was on or before the 20th of the month. If your request date was on the 21st or later, you will not be able to cancel.
You can submit a request to stop the auto-renewal of the subscription anytime during the subscription, then your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current subscription period.
- Is trial use available?
- We offer trials for SkyDesk Cards and CRM. Only a super administrator of an Organization in SkyDesk or CRM representative can apply for the trial. For more details on the trial, see Paid Plans.
- What happens to the data when the trial period of SkyDesk Cards ends?
- Business cards will be unshared and returned to the original owner's personal area. In addition, if 50 or more business cards are already registered, registration of additional card is not accepted. However, you can still browse, edit, and delete them.