Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
Security and Personal Information Protection
- Q: What security measures are taken?
SkyDesk transmits/receives secure data by SSL communication.
SkyDesk also checks registered files and E-mails for viruses before storing them in the server.
Moreover, the server that operates SkyDesk services provides access control by fingerprint authentication and 24-hour monitoring to take all possible security measures.
- Q: How does SkyDesk manage personal information?
- Q: How do I request disclosure of personal information?
SkyDesk service users can check personal information that SkyDesk services keep on the user information screens by themselves.
Sign in with your account and check the following two pages.
- [My Account] > [Personal Information] (personal information registered in SkyDesk)
- [CRM] > [Personal Settings] > [Account Information] (personal information of CRM user)
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.