Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
Mobile Support*See Recommended Operating Environment in "Before Use" for the supported smartphone or tablet.
- Q: Can I use SkyDesk from my mobile phone (cell phone)?
No. You cannot access SkyDesk website by using the mobile phone except a smartphone.
- Q: Can I access SkyDesk from my smartphone?
Yes. You can access your SkyDesk page through the Smartphone Apps version or Smartphone Portal (web based) from your smartphone.
- Q: Does SkyDesk support the tablet device?
Yes. We also support SkyDesk Apps or Smartphone Portal (web based) for your tablet.
- Q: What is the difference between SkyDesk smartphone Apps and Smartphone Portal(web based)?
SkyDesk Smartphone Apps is an application to easily access the main features in SkyDesk. Smartphone Portal is a web page that is customized for accessing SkyDesk through a browser in the smartphone or tablet.
- Q: What kinds of service are available with SkyDesk smartphone Apps or Smartphone Portal?
SkyDesk smartphone Apps contains SkyDesk Mobile, SkyDesk Docs and SkyDesk Cards. See "Try Apps on your Smartphone" - Smartphone Apps for details. Download from App Store for iPhone/iPad Apps, and from Google Play for Android Apps.
Smartphone Portal has the same function as the Smartphone Apps except for the image upload function. See "Try Apps on your Smartphone" - Smartphone Portal for details.
- Q: On the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and other such iOS devices, the "A server error has occurred" message appears, and I am unable to sign in to SkyDesk.
If the above message appears and you are unable to sign in to SkyDesk, try the following procedure.
- 1. Exit the SkyDesk application.
- 2. Press the [Home] button twice.
- 3. Tap and hold the SkyDesk app icon (If the icon cannot be found, try flicking left and right.).
- 4. When the icon starts wiggling, tap the "-" located at the top-left of the icon to exit the application.
- 5. If not resolved with a single try, to be safe, please repeat the above steps to exit all SkyDesk icons.
- 6. Tap [Settings] > [Safari] > [Clear Cookies and Data] on the iOS device to delete cookies and data.
- 7. Restart the SkyDesk application, and sign in again.
- 8. If not resolved in a single try, please retry the above steps.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.