Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
- Q: There is an error message and I cannot use SkyDesk Mail anymore. What should I do?
SkyDesk Mail has a limited capacity in mail box depending on your plan. If the capacity reaches the upper limit (100%), E-mails will be blocked and you will be notified by an error message. In that case, contact SkyDesk Customer Support through Contact Us.
- Q. SkyDesk Mail has blocked sending a bunch of E-mails. Is there a restriction?
SkyDesk Mail has a few restrictions such as receiving 15 E-mails in 1 minute and up to 50 E-mails can be sent at any time. If you would like to send 51 or more, send those separately.
- Q: Is there a file size limit to the SkyDesk Mail attachment?
Inclusive of the main body and attached files, the size of each E-mail can be up to 16384KB for both sending and receiving.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.