Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
- Q: Which device or operating system environment is available for using SkyDesk?
You need a device such as a computer or a smartphone that is accessible to the Internet to use SkyDesk services. To check the recommended OS environment, see "Before Use".
- Q: Is DocuWorks supported?
You can upload DocuWorks files in SkyDesk Docs to share them with other members. DocuWorks files cannot be opened directly on SkyDesk at the moment.
- Q: How can I contact Customer Support if I have a question of SkyDesk services?
If you make an inquiry through "Contact Us", SkyDesk Customer Support responses to your question by E-mail.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.