Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
* Before using SkyDesk CRM for the first time, see "Readme - Notes for All Users".
- Q: I have already joined a CRM Organization. Can I join another CRM Organization?
No. Once you have joined a CRM Organization, you cannot join another CRM Organization. To join another CRM Organization, you need to create a new SkyDesk account.
- Q: Can I join multiple CRM Organizations?
No. In SkyDesk, one account may join only one CRM Organization.
- Q: Can I delete a created CRM Organization?
No. A CRM Organization cannot be deleted once it has been created. To join another CRM Organization with the current account in use, you need to create a new Skydesk account.
- Q: In what rule should I set the company division, department, etc for CRM?
There are no settings for department. In the event of a difference in viewing or editing permissions due to department, configure settings for "Role" and "Permissions". For details on settings for roles and permissions, see SkyDesk CRM Help.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.