Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
- Q: I created an Organization and invited other members into. After they accept my invitation, can I see their schedules on the SkyDesk Calendar?
You cannot see the other member's schedules just by being accepted your invitation. You and the other members need to set up a function of the Calendar for sharing a schedule each other. If you want to show your schedule to only one member, specify the member and share the personal calendar. If you want to show to all members, specify the Organization Group address, then the members can see your schedule in their SkyDesk Calendar screens. * If you would like to share each schedules with members, both of you need to set up a function of the Calendar.
For sharing a schedule, go to SkyDesk Calendar and then click on [Setup] > [Calendar] > [My Calendars] > (select your calendar) [Share] on SkyDesk Calendar and specify the Shared Calendar (personal or group) of the [Share with individuals or groups] and the restriction level, and click [Add].
For details, see the SkyDesk Calendar Help here.
Invite, share, publish of the Calendar > Sharing of Calendar with each user
- Q: I would like to use SkyDesk to manage schedules within the company.
Use SkyDesk Calendar and share it with your members, so you can check each other's schedule while away from your office. Specify a user by E-mail address to share information in SkyDesk Calendar. (Note that if you check "Publish", it will be published to the Internet.) The Group Calendar in Organization Group or Personal Group is shared to corresponding members. To check the overview, see the introduction page of Calendar functions. In addition, help on Calendar describes the details of the settings. Getting Started introduces more convenient features.
- Q: I imported a calendar from a website that provides a file as iCalendar or iCAL format into SkyDesk Calendar. If I change a schedule of the original calendar on the website, is the schedule on SkyDesk Calendar also automatically updated at the same time?
No, the imported calendar (its file format is iCalendar or iCAL) on SkyDesk is not going to be uploaded automatically even though a schedule of the original calendar on the website is changed or updated. Actually, after the calendar is imported into SkyDesk from the website that provides a file as iCalendar or iCAL, the calendar on SkyDesk is not linked to the original one anymore.
- Q: Can I change the font and font size in SkyDesk Calendar?
For now, the font and font size in SkyDesk Calendar cannot be changed.
- Q: Can I use different colors for days of the week in SkyDesk Calendar?
For now, the color for days of the week in SkyDesk Calendar cannot be changed.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.