Frequently Asked Questions
Here we introduce some frequently asked questions and answers. Select the links below if your questions on functions or services are among those listed here.
About SkyDesk Services
- What is SkyDesk all about?
- What services are available with fee-based applications and how much do they cost?
- I created a SkyDesk account. But, I do not know what to do next.
- I tried using SkyDesk. But, it does not seem to be working well.
- Which language does SkyDesk supports?
- How do I get started?
- An error has occurred in account registration. What should I do?
- Can I collectively register accounts for others?
- I cannot sign in anymore. What can I do?
- I have forgotten my User Name (account name).
- Can one user register multiple accounts?
- I registered an account. But, I have not received any E-mail asking to verify my account from SkyDesk.
- Is a Group invitation e-mail available after its approval period has expired?
- I have registered an account. However, I made a mistake in my E-mail address. How should I correct it?
- Can I change my account name?
- Can I change my registered "Primary E-mail Address" to my E-mail address of SkyDesk Mail?
- The confirmation E-mail that came after account registration is blank.
- I tried to invite users to SkyDesk by entering their E-mail address and clicked "Invite". However there was no response and an error message appeared.
- How can I deactivate my account?
- I want to stop using SkyDesk. How can I stop using/withdraw from Free Plan?
- Which device or operating system environment is available for using SkyDesk?
- Is DocuWorks supported?
- How can I contact Customer Support if I have a question of SkyDesk services?
Security and Personal Information Protection
- What security measures are taken?
- How does SkyDesk manage personal information?
- How do I request disclosure of personal information?
Organizations and Groups
- Can only actual companies or groups create an Organization?
- What is the advantage of creating an Organization?
- What is the difference between an Organization, an Organization Group, and a Personal Group?
- How do I use CRM with my Organization members on SkyDesk?
- How do I check whether I am belonging to an Organization of SkyDesk?
- How do I check who super administrator is?
- Can I change the super administrator of an Organization?
- Is there any way to leave an Organization that I am belonging?
Mobile Support*See Recommended Operating Environment in "Before Use" for the supported smartphone or tablet.
- Can I use SkyDesk from my mobile phone (cell phone)?
- Can I access SkyDesk from my smartphone?
- Does SkyDesk support the tablet device?
- What is the difference between SkyDesk smartphone Apps and Smartphone Portal(web based)?
- What kinds of service are available with SkyDesk smartphone Apps or Smartphone Portal?
- On the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and other such iOS devices, the "A server error has occurred" message appears, and I am unable to sign in to SkyDesk.
- I created an Organization and invited other members into. After they accept my invitation, can I see their schedules on the SkyDesk Calendar?
- I would like to use SkyDesk to manage schedules within the company.
- I imported a calendar from a website that provides a file as iCalendar or iCAL format into SkyDesk Calendar. If I change a schedule of the original calendar on the website, is the schedule on SkyDesk Calendar also automatically updated at the same time?
- Can I change the font and font size in SkyDesk Calendar?
- Can I use different colors for days of the week in SkyDesk Calendar?
- A warning message, "Unable to connect to server. Check the network connection." appears when using SkyDesk Cards.
CRM* Before using SkyDesk CRM for the first time, see "Readme - Notes for All Users".
- I have already joined a CRM Organization. Can I join another CRM Organization?
- Can I join multiple CRM Organizations?
- Can I delete a created CRM Organization?
- In what rule should I set the company division, department, etc for CRM?
- How do I share documents with other users?
- I cannot find a file shared in Groups.
- Can I upload files to the workspace that I am invited to?
- Can I create folders in workspace?
- An error appears when I try to share files on Docs to a group.
- How do I check the free space for SkyDesk Docs storage?
- There is an error message and I cannot use SkyDesk Mail anymore. What should I do?
- SkyDesk Mail has blocked sending a bunch of E-mails. Is there a restriction?
- Is there a file size limit to the SkyDesk Mail attachment?
- The CSV file exported by non-SkyDesk application cannot be imported to SkyDesk.
- CSV file exported from SkyDesk appeared as character corruption when opened in Microsoft Excel.
- How do I edit an exported CSV file exported from SkyDesk?
- The "Invalid presentation file. Select a valid presentation file" message appears when I try to import a MS PowerPoint file.
- The CSV file import function does not import some fields correctly.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, click the button below to contact us.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- Windows® 2000/XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.