When you enter your personal information (such as your address, name, telephone number, and E-mail address), credit card number, or a security code in a Website, please make sure the site is provided by us or by the settlement agency we contract with.
How to Make Sure the Site is Not Phishing
Since phishing sites may look very similar to the entry screens for SkyDesk services, please check the following points.
- The URLs of screens for sign up, purchase, and others start with https://www.skydesk.jp/.
- The URL of the screen to enter credit card information is https://p01.mul-pay.jp/link/.
- Security authentication of your browser is working properly.
- For sites whose URL is "*.skydesk.jp", the certification authority issuing the certificate is CrossTrust.
- For sites whose URL start with https://p01.mul-pay.jp/link/, the certificate is issued by VeriSign.
Note that SkyDesk never asks for your password or credit card number by E-mail or telephone. If you receive an inquiry for such information from someone fraudulently pretending to be a SkyDesk representative, ignore it.
In addition, beware of E-mails sent from a site pretending to be SkyDesk directing you to their website.
If you notice any suspicious activity, please contact us through Contact Us.