SkyDesk can be implemented easily with the following steps.
1. Account Creation - Form Entry
2. E-mail Authentication
Please use the URL in the E-mail to access the E-mail authentication page, and complete the E-mail address authentication process.
Account creation is complete once you perform E-mail authentication.
3. Create Organization
* A user may join only 1 "Organization".
"Organization" refers to the unit of use in SkyDesk for companies, associations, and other such organizations.
You can set 1 Super Administrator to configure usage permissions and such for users belonging to an "Organization".
The Super Administrator of the "Organization" can sign up for trials of expanded functions.
4. Create Groups
- Org Groups
- Groups that users in the same SkyDesk "Organization" can join.
Can be created from "Org Groups".
- Personal Groups
- Groups that can be joined by members not from the same "Organization", such as contacts from external industries.
Can be created from "Personal Groups".
5. Start Use
You can use various applications.
* To use [Updates], the Organization or Personal Group must be created.
6. Start using CRM
Please use CRM in accordance to the CRM implementation methods after getting to "5. Start Use".