Scope of Application
This description applies to the website (hereinafter "this site") that provides SkyDesk services managed and operated by Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "the Company").
Please read the following carefully before using this site to ensure proper use.
Recommended Operating Environments
The following operating environments are recommended when using SkyDesk services.
We had discontinued support for TLS1.0 and TLS 1.1 for the security purpose. (more details)
(the latest version)
Internet Explorer® 11
(the latest version)*
|Mozilla® Firefox® **|
(the latest version)
|Google Chrome™ **|
(the latest version)
|Microsoft® Windows® 7||-||○||○||○|
|Microsoft® Windows® 8.1||-||○||○||○|
|Microsoft® Windows® 10||○||○||○||○|
* Excluded service : SkyDesk Support、SkyDesk Show
|iOS 12.0、12.1||Default Browser||iPhone、iPad、iPod touch|
|Android 6.0、7.0||Multi-touch screen between 720 x 1280 and 2560 x 1600 pixels|
- Some functions may not be stable due to an undisclosed malfunction in the operating environment even with the above versions.
We have not tested this application with all models that meet the operating environment.
Information on access to this site is collected using Google Analytics to provide the user with better services.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to collect user information in a form that does not identify individuals.
For details on Google Analytics, see the following page.
This site uses Hubspot for marketing purposes enabling us to tailor content and how we communicate with site visitors and subscribers. The cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. This information is used to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information when you use certain services through the use of the Site. For example, if you choose to register for a service, white paper, subscribe to any of our newsletters, we are able to identify when you click through to our website and the pages you visit. This information is stored securely in Hubspot. If you don't agree with this policy, please remove the cookies of which domains are [.hubspot.com].
- HubSpot, Inc.
The Company utilizes retargeting advertisement delivery services provided by each of the following businesses to deliver advertisements.
These advertisement distribution service businesses collect cookies for this service from visitors to this site and use Web beacons.
Cookies that these advertisement delivery businesses collect and Web beacons that the businesses use do not contain information identifying individuals who visit this site.
If you wish to cancel such advertisement delivery services, visit the sites of each of the following businesses to opt-out.
XEROX, THE DOCUMENT COMPANY, "digital X", and the sphere of connectivity design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the U.S. and or other countries.
Brand names of products and services of these companies that appear on this site are registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Other company names and product brand names are generally company trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks.
The use of XEROX, THE DOCUMENT COMPANY, "digital X", and the sphere of connectivity design in advertising or promotional materials of any nature is forbidden without prior written authorization.
The contents of this site are subject to change without notice. It is possible that information extracted by users of this site might not be the most up-to-date.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any kind of harm arising from the use of this site except where stipulated.
The contents in this site are subject to change without notice.
As a general rule, service names and function lists are those current at the time of posting.
FAQs provide extracts of relatively common questions from users. Please refer to them when you need to resolve a problem.
Prohibited Actions on This Site
Users are prohibited from the following actions on this site.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any infringements related to the privacy or financial assets of either the Company or a third party
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any infringements related to either the Company or a third party
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any conflicts with public order and common standards of decency
- Any activity that constitutes or is an accessory to a criminal act, including any conduct that may lead to such an act
- Any false notification or sign-up procedures such as the registration of another person's E-mail address
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to damage being inflicted on the good name or reputation of either the Company or a third party
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to either the use or provision of any harmful computer programs such as viruses
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to violations of any laws, statutes or ordinances
- Any other activity that the Company may deem inappropriate
Links to This Site
If you wish to add a link to this site, you must agree to the following notices and precautions and must apply by filling out the required information in the Contact Us form. This excludes cases where you wish to link to the contents users create on SkyDesk. If you need a banner for the link, enter the necessary size (pixel dimensions) and file format.
Notices and Precautions for Links
- The URL to which you link should be the top page URL (http://www.skydesk.jp/). If you wish to link to a URL other than the top page, inform us of the URL as well as the URL to place a link. Please also be advised that the information on this site is updated on a regular basis without notice, and that such action may include changes to the relevant URLs.
- If you are using frames, ensure that this site opens in a separate window, and not inside a frame.
- Do not use amended text or graphics for link buttons.
- Do not use images for link buttons other than the one provided by this site.
- The Company does not assume any liability for contents, or for any damage that may incur by using this site on any third-party site that is linked to or from this site.
- The Company will strongly deny link access to any sites of the following nature:
- Sites that slander, defame or otherwise malign Fuji Xerox products and services, or that contain contents which may be injurious to the reputation of the Company
- Sites including contents (including the possibility of such, hereinafter the same applies) recognized as offensive to public order and morals or illegal, or sites involved in activities recognized as offensive to public order and morals or illegal or having the possibility of such involvement
- If it is found that your company (or you) violate any of the above items and we request that you delete your link to this site, please delete the link immediately.
- iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
IOS trademark is used under the license of Cisco Systems, Inc in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service name of Apple Inc. where application software for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch can be downloaded.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Internet Explorer® are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Firefox® is a registered trademark or a trademark of Mozilla Foundation in the U.S. and other countries.
Android™ and Google Analytics™ are trademarks of Google Inc.