Contacts List: Exporting CSV
You can output contact information in CSV format from SkyDesk Cards R.
Of the contact types in the left pane, you can output CSV with [My Contact] and [All].
How to output
Click [Display All CSV Output] or [Selection as CSV Output] from [Contact List] - [...].
|Export CSV of All Displayed
||We will output all the contacts applicable to the search condition of the displayed contact list.
If you narrow down the display by [Tag Search] or [Simple Search], only the contacts that apply to that condition are output.
Contacts that are not displayed on the current page will also be output to CSV across the page.
|Export CSV of Selected
||CSV of only the contacts that selected the check mark among the displayed contacts will be output.
When executed, processing is registered in the system, and file creation processing is executed in the background.
After processing registration, you can not request creation of the same processing until completion.
When processing is completed, a notification mail including the file download URL is sent to the requesting user.
You need to sign in to SkyDesk to download files from URL.
Only the requesting user can download the file from the notified URL.
* Only [Export CSV of All Displayed]
The following items are output to CSV.
Contact ID, Last Name, First Name, Phonetic Last Name, Phonetic First Name, Job Title, Company Name, Phonetic Company Name, Email ID, Phone, FAX,
Branch, Division, Country, Portal code, State, City/Address, Building name, Department, Mobile, URL,
Portal code2, State2, City2, Street Address2, Building2, Office2, Phone2, FAX2, Creation Date,
Related User, Visiting Date, Contact ID, Modified Date
The output of the CSV file can be executed by the below users.
- The user of the role permitted by [Settings] - [System Settings] - [Privilege] - [Organization settings]
- The user of set by [Settings] - [User Settings] - [Export CSV] - [Available]
- The character code of the CSV file can be specified in [Settings] - [System settings] - [Localization settings] - [Encoding of exported file].
- The line feed code of the CSV file is CR + LF .
- The header of the CSV file is output in Japanese if your [My Account] - [My Profile] - [Language] is Japanese, otherwise in English.
- You can not output contact card images.
- You can not output supplementary information (Tags, Attachments, Notes, Modification History) of contacts.
- Relations of contacts will be output only the name and email address of the relevant representative.