SkyDesk Reports offers a very easy and effective way to collaborate with your colleagues and friends. Any user to whom you share your data, reports and dashboards, can access them online live from any where any time. You can also create groups for easier sharing and collaboration.
Advantages of SkyDesk Reports Online Sharing and Collaboration Features
- You can share any data, reports or dashboards to any users or group
- Access Online: Users can access the shared views online from SkyDesk Reports any time and any where
- Fine grained permission control: You can set fine-grained permissions while sharing to users / group, such that they would be allowed to do only the permitted operations, like read, write, export etc., when they access the view shared.
- Single Version and the latest always: Any data or report or dashboard shared when accessed by shared users, will always see the latest live version and nothing old
- Enable True Collaborative Reporting and Analytics: Typical business analytics software is very restrictive as far as collaboration is concerned. SkyDesk Report's fine-grained access control system lets you share a table, dashboard, chart or any report with necessary permissions. It allows group of people do collaborative analysis i.e., work on the same data, analyze it and generate reports to arrive at a collective decision quickly.
- No Multiple Versions of Truth: As there is no need to send reports in file format, you avoid the possibilityof users having different versions of your data and reports with their own changes. In SkyDesk Reports any data, report or dashboard shared can be accessed by users online. The same (and latest) version of reports and data are visible to everyone. Naturally this takes care of conflicting versions/modifications.
- Highly Secure: While sharing the view you can specify whether it requires a user to login into his/her SkyDesk Reports account for access (private sharing) or can it be accessed without login into SkyDesk Reports (public sharing). This is apart from the fine grained permissions that you can provide for the view while sharing to a user.
Quick Overview of Sharing Options in SkyDesk Reports
In this section we will discuss the various Sharing and Collaboration features offered by SkyDesk Reports as listed below: