Scrub - Clutter-free Inbox
The Scrub feature helps you to have a clutter free Inbox, by allowing you to bulk delete/ archive emails from multiple senders in a single step. The Scrub feature works based on the sender of the emails and can be used for up to 5 senders. When there are loads of emails from the same set of senders, you can archive or delete them from the particular folder.
Steps to use the Scrub feature:
- Login to www.skydesk.jp/en/apps/mail/
- Navigate to the folder, in which you want to 'Scrub' emails.
- From the listing, select the emails from senders, which you want to remove.
- Click on 'More Actions' from the Top menu bar above the listing.
- Select 'Scrub' from the list of options.
- The Scrub dialog lists the unique sender email addresses based on your selection. You can select up to 5 senders from the list.
- In the Actions, choose Archive, if you want to just remove the emails from the listing but do not want to delete the emails, and retain them for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can choose 'Delete' to delete the emails and do not want to retain them in the folder.
- Based on the action chosen, the emails will be deleted or archived and will be removed from the listing.
The Scrub feature helps you to maintain a clutter free mailbox when you have accumulated some emails for reference and want to remove them in a single shot.