You can create multiple level folders and Subfolders in SkyDesk Mail, apart from the default folders. You can create Filters to automate the sorting of emails in these folders, with conditions based on Sender, Subject and so on. With this setup, you will be able to classify some folders as 'Important'. If you receive too much of emails, you might not want to receive desktop notifications or notifications for all the emails that you receive. You can enable/ disable notifications based on the folder type and the filters associated with it.
Steps to modify Folder Notification Settings
- Login to www.skydesk.jp/en/apps/mail/
- Click Settings icon >> Folders
- The entire Folder Tree is displayed, along with a checkbox next to it, in the Notify column.
- By default, the notification is turned on for all folders.
- You can enable and disable the notification for each folder, by selecting or deselecting the Checkbox, respectively.