Web forms simplify the process of capturing visitors or users information from your website into your CRM system. They are designed to automate the importing of data from websites into SkyDesk CRM. Non-technical users find it easy to design and publish their own web forms.
Web forms are supported for Leads, Contacts, Cases and any other Custom Modules that you have in your account. Before setting up the web form, complete the following check-list:
- Create a default Email template to send automated replies to website visitors upon submission of their details.
- Create an Assignment rule if you wish to assign the incoming records to specific users or based on round robin method. By default, all incoming records are assigned to the Administrator.
- Configure the Web form further, to suit your requirements.
- Customize the fields to be added in the web form.
- Test the entire workflow of Web form, before publishing in the Website.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Web-to-[Module] permission can access this feature.
Web forms can be used to:
- Capture data (visitors' information)
- Communicate with website visitors
- Conduct surveys
- Respond to user questions
- Generate online sales
- Receive online feedback
Setting up Web Forms
Capture visitor's information from the websites by using web forms and generate leads online.
Generate Web Form | Insert Captcha
Auto Response Rules
Schedule automatic emails when leads, contacts, or cases are generated through web forms.
Create Auto Response Rule | Create Rule Entry