SkyDesk Support Integration
SkyDesk CRM lets you integrate your Support and CRM accounts. This integration is aimed at providing a single platform to view and respond to the customer tickets right within the CRM account.
SkyDesk Support Integration in SkyDesk CRM
As an administrator you can initiate integration between CRM and Support accounts. Upon configuration, you can invite CRM users to SkyDesk Support, sync the accounts and contacts modules and choose the modules for which you wish to view the tickets under a module's related lists.
Configuring the Integration
SkyDesk CRM allows you to configure a seamless integration between your CRM and Support accounts. The following list complies few actions that a user can perform within their CRM account.
- You can create new tickets or view a support ticket.
- You can comment, respond and update field, close or delete a ticket.
- Set details in the ticket like priority, status, assign a ticket owner, set a due date and update all other ticket fields of Support.
- You can choose to prioritize a ticket by linking it to a deal.
- Fetch details about accounts and contacts from your Support account.
There are 3 different ways in which you can integrate your Support and CRM account:
A) If you are an administrator in SkyDesk Support, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Setup > Marketplace > SkyDesk.
- Select SkyDesk Support and click Setup Now.
- In the Support Homepage click Get Started.
- Choose a Portal from the dropdown list.
- Click Next.
B) If you do not have a Support account already, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Setup > Marketplace > SkyDesk > SkyDesk Support.
In SkyDesk Support Integration page enter a Portal name.
A Support account will be created with the Portal detail selected above.
- Click Next.
- Log-in to your Support account using the Portal details.
C) If you neither own a portal nor you want to create one, follow these steps:
- In SkyDesk Support Integration page, click Configure other user's portal.
- In the Configure Portal pop-up page, enter the portal administrators Email address.
- Enter the ZSC key value.
- Click Next.
Invite Users to Support From SkyDesk CRM
Invite users from your CRM account and assign them roles and permissions in Support, based on which they take actions on the support tickets. Users already added in your CRM account and who are also part of a portal will be listed under Mutual Users.
To invite an user and assign role
- In SkyDesk Support Integration page click Invite Users.
Select the user from the available list.
Users will receive an email invitation from the Support to activate their accounts.
Choose the role from Roles and Permissions.
There are three types of roles based on the action the users can take on the tickets.
Agents - can reply, comment and forward a ticket.
LightAgent - can only comment on a ticket.
Admin - can assign the ticket to other users and reply, comment or forward a ticket.
Sync Accounts and Contacts Modules of CRM with Support
Sync the data between your Support and CRM account to maintain a common platform for handling the support tickets. By enabling sync, details from Accounts and Contacts modules can be directly accessed from either of the platforms. SkyDesk CRM allows you to sync your data with Support in two ways:
- One-way Sync - The data transfer will take place one way, that is, from CRM to Support.
- Two-way sync - The data transfer will be mutual, that is, from CRM to Support and vice-versa
To sync your accounts
- In SkyDesk Support Integration page, under Sync Settings click Configure Now.
- In Map Fields select the type of sync you want: one-way (CRM to Support) or two-way sync.
- Click Save.
- Once, the sync between Support and CRM accounts is activated, you can only pause a sync.
SkyDesk CRM allows you to select modules that will display the support tickets in the module's related list. The support team will be able to manage the tickets right from their CRM accounts. However, only the modules which have email custom field enabled will be displayed under CRM related lists.
To view the modules
- In SkyDesk Support Integration page, scroll down to CRM Related Lists.
- Select the module. The Accounts, Contacts ad Deals modules are pre-mapped.
- Click Save.
Support Tickets Within CRM
Once the integration is completed the Sales and Support teams can view and update the tickets from within their CRM accounts. Tickets created under specific modules can be viewed in the related lists of the record.
Create Support Tickets
Users can create support tickets right inside the CRM account. The Support users will be able to create tickets from their CRM accounts.
To create a support ticket
- Select a Module and choose the Record for which you want to create a ticket.
- Go to SkyDesk Support > click New Ticket.
- In the Add Ticket pop-up page, enter the ticket details.
Click the Contact name lookup icon and choose a Contact Name.
Also, you can type a Contact Name that will be added as a New Contact.
- Fill the other details in the form.
- To attach a file, click Attachment icon.
- Click Submit.
View Support Tickets
Support users who have an active Support account with integration enabled, can view the support tickets right inside their CRM accounts. You can choose from the list of tickets, overdue, closed, escalated or high priority.
To view the support tickets
- In your CRM account, select the Module from the top panel.
- Choose the Record you want to view.
In the record, go to SkyDesk Support to view the tickets.
Alternately, you can click SkyDesk Support in the Related List on the left panel.
Comment, Respond, Update Fields, Close or Delete a Ticket
Integrating Support and CRM will enable the user to take necessary action on the support tickets straightaway from the CRM account. Also, a user who does not have an active Support account can only comment to the tickets.
A) To comment on a ticket
- Select a Module, scroll down to SkyDesk Support and choose a Ticket.
- Click the ticket icon ().
- In the Support window pop-up either reply all or forward or comment on the ticket.
B) To update field in a ticket
- Select a ticket and click Update Field.
- Choose the Field from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Field details.
- Click Update.
C) To close or delete a ticket
- Select a ticket.
- From the top panel, click Close. Select the More icon to Delete the ticket.
Associate Tickets to Deals
Support team will be able to prioritize a ticket if it is associated to a deal. Quick resolution of ticket can help in closing deals faster.
To link a ticket to deal
- Select the Ticket from the Related List.
- Click the checkbox.
Click Link to Deals.
Click More option to Unlink Tickets from Deal.
- Select the Deal from the list of deals.
View Customer Service Statistics
Customer ratings and a brief overview of each ticket is displayed right inside your CRM account. A support team can view total number of tickets, overdue tickets, average response and resolution time and customer ratings for each ticket, without swapping platforms.
To view customer statistics
- Select a Module and scroll down to SkyDesk Support.
- Click Show Statistics to view customer ratings.
Access Support Tab
The integration of SkyDesk Support with SkyDesk CRM intends to make it easier for the users to take action on the support tickets. Complete ticket details can be viewed right inside your CRM account under the Support Tab. Since the functionalities are same as in SkyDesk Support, you can perform all the tasks and activities you would do in Support from SkyDesk CRM.
Please note that, the Support tab will be displayed only to the users who have a Support account.
- When you click on the Support tab, you will view a Support window where all the tickets will be displayed.
You can choose to remove the Support tab. To remove do the following:
- Go to Settings > Setup > Customization > Modules and fields.
- Under the Modules tab, select the Support module.
Click the More icon and select Delete.
Deactivate Support Integration
You can choose to deactivate Support Integration with your CRM account. Deactivation will cease the integration from both accounts.
To deactivate integration
- In SkyDesk CRM, go to Settings > Setup > Marketplace > SkyDesk > SkyDesk Support.
- In the SkyDesk Support Integration page, click Deactivate.
- You can associate only one portal to SkyDesk CRM.
- If an administrator whose login details are used, is no longer associated with the organization the integrations settings has to be reconfigured using new login details.
- If you choose to change a portal, user will be dissociated from the support tickets from SkyDesk CRM's Leads, Contacts and Accounts modules. However, those users can view the tickets in their respective Support accounts.