SkyDesk Campaigns is a service that allows you to create and send emails and newsletters as well as to manage the emails and newsletters sent by you. SkyDesk Campaigns also allows you to build and manage your contact lists by embedding the subscription form, copying and pasting the form code in your website or by importing contacts from any Customer Relationship Management service/software or any other contact database.
Accessing SkyDesk Campaigns
SkyDesk Campaigns is a part of SkyDesk’s suite of online collaboration, business and productivity applications. You will be able to access SkyDesk Campaigns by using your common account for all SkyDesk Services (hereinafter “SkyDesk Account”).
Accessing other SkyDesk Services
Other SkyDesk Services may be integrated with SkyDesk Campaigns. Your SkyDesk Account will also allow you to access all SkyDesk Services even if such SkyDesk Services are not integrated with SkyDesk Campaigns. Use of some of these SkyDesk Services may require acceptance of terms of service specific to such SkyDesk Services (hereinafter “Service Specific Terms”). You must read, understand and accept the Service Specific Terms before using the corresponding SkyDesk Service.
Accessing Third Party Applications Integrated with SkyDesk Campaigns
ANTI SPAM POLICY
You shall comply with the requirements of SkyDesk Terms of Service and the CAN-SPAM Act or other similar laws regulating sending of commercial emails applicable to you. In addition, you may send emails through SkyDesk Campaigns only to the contacts that you have obtained by acceptable means as listed below (“Acceptable Means”).
- If the contact had submitted his/her email address as part of a download from your website or for the purpose of ordering/negotiating the purchase of a product or service from you.
- If the contact had subscribed to an email newsletter by filling a form on your website.
- If the contact has provided email address as part of participation in any contest, event or survey conducted by you, provided that you have informed the contact that you would be sending marketing emails.
- If the contact has, while completing an online form, checked an opt-in check box indicating his/her willingness to be contacted by you through email, provided that the check box is unchecked by default and you have informed such contact that the nature of the emails will be commercial.
- If the contact has given his/her business card and has expressed willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature. Willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be presumed where the business card was dropped in your booth at a trade show.
- If the contact was referred by your existing customers or subscribers to your newsletters or marketing emails.
You shall not send emails to any contact if:
- you have not obtained explicit permission from the contact to send marketing/commercial emails.
- you have bought, loaned, rented or acquired the contacts through any other means from a third party.
- you have not contacted a legitimately obtained contact in the last 2 years.
- you have obtained email addresses by scraping or by copying and pasting the e-mail addresses from the internet.
- the contact has unsubscribed from your mailing list or has expressed his/her intention not to receive emails from you.
Monitoring and Throttling
In order to prevent spam and to detect possible violation of these Terms, Fuji Xerox reserves the right to monitor and review the contents of your email campaigns both manually and through automated tools. Fuji Xerox may also copy the content of the email campaigns and transmit copies of the content to affiliates and service providers for the purpose of reviewing the content and developing automated tool for detecting spamming and other violations of these Terms. Fuji Xerox also reserves the right to throttle email campaigns sent by you, especially if you are sending email campaigns to a contact list for the first time.
Every email campaigns sent from SkyDesk Campaigns will have an embedded Campaign ID in the email's header. Recipients may report suspected spam using this Campaign ID. If a recipient of your email marks it as spam, Fuji Xerox will receive a notification. If the number of emails marked as spam exceeds a reasonable threshold, Fuji Xerox reserves the right to take appropriate action against you, which may include permanent termination of your user account.
You are provided with the facility to host images on SkyDesk’s servers only to enable you to host images used in your email campaigns sent through SkyDesk Campaigns. You shall not create a load on SkyDesk’s servers or abuse SkyDesk’s bandwidth by hosting images on SkyDesk’s servers for any other use such as using the images on websites and sending the images through other email delivery tools.
Fuji Xerox may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Fuji Xerox in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that Fuji Xerox may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.