SkyDesk Campaigns offers Social Campaigns as a quick and simple way to reach a wider audience and engage your followers on social media with your campaign. Be it posting a campaign on social media or creating custom linked tabs on your Facebook page, SkyDesk Campaigns offers an easy and effective solution.
In Social Campaigns, we’ll discuss the advantages of using social media for your business, and the features of Social Campaigns such as cross platform updates (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), Post Campaigns and custom tabs for a page campaign.
What can I do with Social Campaigns?
SkyDesk campaigns provide a multi-dimensional approach to social media through post campaigns, page campaigns as well as the option of sharing your email campaign on social media. Let’s take a look at the different applications of social campaigns:
- E-commerce - Promote your brand by posting updates, on promotional offers on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Promotional offers - Create a page for your company and put custom linked tabs to attract the visitors to like your page. Convert fans to customers by offering promotional offers.
- Fund raising program – Promote a worthy cause and create awareness to raise donations. e.g. The Ice bucket Challenge
- Event Promotion- Promote an important event such as a conference, workshop or a training program.
- Teasers- Reveal tidbits to build up anticipation for your upcoming product.
Connecting my Social Media accounts
SkyDesk Campaigns integrates with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. You can start a Post campaign, a page campaign or share email campaigns across al three platforms simultaneously.
Connect Facebook | Connect Twitter | Connect LinkedIn
Posting updates via Post Campaign
You can post status, links, quotes, questions or images on social media, and track the response. You can either post immediately or schedule your post for a later time.
Creating a Post Campaign | Stats & Reports for your Post Campaign
Page Campaign for your Facebook page
You can create custom linked tabs on your Facebook page with the option to close the offer period and measure the results especially the conversion from page visitors to fans and fans to customers.
Installing Page Tab App | Creating a Page Campaign | Promotion Stats | Promotion Reach
1. Can I add multiple accounts for Facebook, Twitter etc?
You can add an account each for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as a free user. If you wish to add and use multiple accounts for each , you need to be a paid user i.e. user with a Monthly Subscription or a Pay-as-you-use plan.
2. What kind of content can I share through a Social Post?
You can share the following: