How Can I...up
- Compare Campaigns
- Site Analytics
You can do a comparitive study of your email campaigns to analyse why some are more successful than others. We assist you with statistics necessary to do this.
To compare campaigns, follow the steps below
- Go to the Reports tab --> Compare Campaigns
- Choose the campaigns you want to compare by selecting the respective check boxes
- Click the Compare button to view respective comparison report chart.
- An admin can compare two different campaigns sent by users in the same organization.
- Maximum of 3 campaigns can be compared at one time.
With the help of site analytics, you can track the number of visitors to your website from your email campaign. Once you integrate your Google Analytics account with SkyDesk Campaigns, you can view all the analytics related information in SkyDesk Campaigns instead of logging in separately into your Google Analytics account.
To view the site analytics, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Reports tab --> Site Analytics.
- In Site Analytics page, click Site Visits.
- A graphical report represents the total visits and the type of visits to your website.
- Choose your Analytics account / profile from the drop down list and select the data as given below.
This report gives you the total number of visits and the type of visits with a graphical representation and report of each source in detail.
Direct Visits - The total number of visits your website received organically and not through other sources. For e.g. a user entered your website URL in the browser and visited your website. Such visits are called direct visits.
Email Visits - The total number of visits your website received via emails
Referral Visits - The total number of visits your website received through particular references and other referral sources.
Total Visits - The total number of visits your website received through all sources
Pages / Visit - The total number of visits each page received in one particular visit to the website
Avg. Time On Site - Indicates the average time a visitor spends on your website
% New Visits - The percentage of new visits your website received
% Bounce Rate - Bounce rate indicates the percentage of people that leaves a particular page without visiting further pages.
This indicates the visits your websites received through particular sources.
All Traffic - Traffic your website received through all sources.
Referral - Traffic your website received through particular referrals
Campaign - The traffic your website received through a particular campaign
This is similar to the Geo map location that indicates the location from which your subscribers opened your emails. The only difference here being, the map here indicates the website traffic based on location.
This section provides you with data of traffic received for individual pages of your website.
Page Views - Displays the total number of page views your web pages received
Unique Page Views - The total number of unique views your website received
% Avg. Time on Site - The average time spent on the website by a visitor
% Bounce Rate - Bounce rate indicates the percentage of visitors that leaves a particular page without visiting further pages
% Exit - Exit rate indicates the rate of visitors leaving your pages
This section also has sub division that gives you the same date with respect to every single page in your website.
If you have created and set goals with respect to your website, we help you track the status of your goals. You can find the different metrics given below:
Goal Completion - Indicates the total number of goals you have completed
Goal Value - Goal value is the total revenue potential from your goal conversion rate
Goal Conversion Rate - This is the percentage of number of visits that resulted in a conversion to that goal
Total Abandonment Rate - This is the percentage of number of visits that resulted in abandoning the website
- To track visits to your website and corresponding pages, you should embed the GA script in all your web page, provided by Google Analytics.
- You must select the Add Google Analytics while creating your campaign so that you can find those campaign recipients who had visited your website.