Posting individually on multiple social media platforms is cumbersome and time consuming. Post Campaigns is a simple and elegant solution to post updates and check related activities such as likes, comments, shares and retweets across different platforms. Let’s see how to create a post campaign:
- Click SocialCampaigns ->Post Campaigns.
- In the Create Post Campaigns page, enter name and description for the Campaign.
- Click Save to proceed.
1. In New Post page, Choose Post Option i.e. The type of update you're going to share on social media.
- Status - A message you wish to share. It could be business related activity, fund raising event or awareness for a social cause.
- Link - A URL to a particular website can be shared. For e.g., Link to your blog to increase traffic.
- Quotes - Share quotes that convey ideas and inspiration.
- Image – Spread your message through images.
- By uploading an image to SkyDesk Campaigns, you agree that you have the right to use and reproduce the image and that the image does not include any prohibited content.
- Supported image formats - jpg, jpeg, png and bmp.
- Image file size limit must be less than 1 MB (approx 1024 x 1024 pixels) for each.
2. Select the social platforms to post your campaign.
3. Choose any of the options given for posting :
- Save as Draft – You can save your Post Campaign as a draft. You can find your draft campaigns in post campaigns subtab.
- Click Post Now to post your campaign immediately.
- Click Post Later, to schedule your campaign to be posted at a later stage.
Click Add New Post to create another post in the campaign.
See how your post campaign performed on social media and track likes, comments, shares, retweets to your posts. You can analyse the response to fine-tune future campaigns.