What do I need for creating a Page Campaign ?
Make sure that you’ve created a page for your company and installed our page tab app so that you can add your custom linked tabs.
You can create a Facebook page by following the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/creation/
Before you create and start a page campaign, it is important to know how to install a page tab app on your Facebook page. A page tab app is a window to inform visitors about promotional offers, helping you publicise and market your brand effectively. We’ll take you step by step through the process to install page tab app in Facebook page:
- In SocialCampaigns, click Page Tab App.
- In the page Tab App page, click Install Tab App.
- It’ll prompt you with a popup to enter name and upload an image to your page tab app.
- Give a name to your page tab app and select an image to upload.
- Click Create to install the app on your Facebook page.
- Make use of update the details or delete the tab options.
- To add another page from your Facebook account,simply click the link "Add a Facebook Page".
- You have the option to clone an existing Page Campaign rather than start from scratch for a new campaign.
To create custom page tabs
- Within the SocialCampaigns, click Page Campaigns.
- In the New Page Campaign tab, enter campaign details such as name and description.
- Integrate your Facebook account and select the page where you want to publish the campaign.
- Click Next to proceed.
- In the Content Configuration page, add "Normal Content" as well as "Page Fan" content. "Normal Content" is for visitors who have not subscribed to your page on Facebook and another for fans who already follow your page.
- To create content, you can choose from a selection of available Templates, Import/ Upload your own template, or use the HTML Editor. Learn more on Creating Content
- Click Next to proceed.
Start Campaign – You can post the campaign immediately or schedule it for a later time. You also have the option to end the page campaign by selecting the date & time.
Sharing my Page Campaign on Social Media
Share the page campaign on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. This is especially useful when the campaign bundles discounts. To promote the Campaign on social media, click social share button after publishing the tabs on your Facebook page.
View complete stats for page views, number of new fans and the number of fans who viewed the custom tabs. You can analyze the customers and classify them into different segments.
Find out the number of visitors who liked your custom tabs as well as the geographical segmentation of your fans. Geographical segmentation is a clear indicator of the online following a particular brand/campaign has in a particular region.