Integrate with Google Photos
You can import your photos from Google Photos account by integrating it with your SkyDesk Campaigns account. Using this integration, you can personalize your email campaign with your own images by importing them to your SkyDesk Campaigns account in a few steps.
To start with, complete the following steps to successfully import images from Google Photos to SkyDesk Campaigns:
- Integrate your Google Photos account with SkyDesk Campaigns
- Import images to your Image Library
Integrate your Google Photos Account
To integrate Google Photos account,
- In the Settings tab, Click Integrations module.
- In Integrations page, click the Associate Account corresponding to Google Photos icon.
- You’ll get a popup message and click the Authenticate Google button. Enter your Google Photos/Google credentials and click the Grant access button to proceed.
- This authorization will redirect to Google Photos website.
Your Google Photos integration is now enabled.
Import Images to Zoho Campaigns
As you have completed your Google Photos account integration, you can start importing photos to your Zoho Campaigns image library.
- Go to Library tab –> Images.
- In the Images page, click the Import Images button and select Google Photos from the drop-down menu.
- Now, search or browse through images to select and import them.
- Once the images are selected, click the Import button to save them to your image library.
- You can select and import to a maximum of 25 images, simultaneously.
- You can import to a maximum limit of 1000 images.