SkyDesk Campaigns integrates with Eventbrite and enables you to send an invitation of your event, increase your ticket sales and promote events ultimately publicizing your event through email marketing. Eventbrite users can integrate their account with SkyDesk Campaigns and can add their events to your email campaigns.Before creating a Eventbrite campaign, make sure that you've integrated your Eventbrite account with SkyDesk Campaigns.
You should have accounts with both SkyDesk Campaigns and Eventbrite website.
Once you connect Eventbrite and SkyDesk Campaigns, you can easily select any of your events to be added to your campaigns. Once the Authorization of account is done, go to Email Campaigns tab, Click Advanced Campaigns option.
- Click New Eventbrite Campaign and enter the required details such as Eventbrite Name, Subject, etc.
- Select the Event from the drop-down list. You can view your events created in Eventbrite account.
- Select one of our specially designed Eventbrite templates for sending the invite to your mailing list.
- Once it is done, please select a Campaign theme which matches your template design and also select a list of contacts to send the Eventbrite Campaign.
- Now, the campaign will be sent for review and after review, you can send the Eventbrite Campaign.
- Eventbrite based email campaigns applies to only those events which are marked as public.
Once your campaign is sent, you can view the Eventbrite results in the Report Summary. Apart from our Campaign reports where we show the number of Eventbrite delivered, bounces and unsent, we also show the Eventbrite Stats which highlights the number of tickets sold, available Tickets, Total Sales, Order, Registrants, Days to Event and of course the attendee list and details.
Total Orders - Number of orders placed on the Eventbrite site.
Total Registrants - Number of participants joining the event.
To put it simple,
Rob placed an order for 15 of his friends
Nick placed an order for 5 of his friends
Doug placed an order for 18 of his friends
Total Orders - 3
Total Registrants - 38